Friday, December 25, 2015

12 Days of Anime--#1: Koro-sensei


I have figured out the answer to the American education crisis. We need to build Koro-sensei.


Look at this honed killing machine who uses everything in his power to make school better for students. Koro-sensei is the best teacher not just because he has supernatural powers, but because he used them alongside actual proven teaching techniques. When I was watching this show while going through my teaching program, my jaw hit the floor more than once when I saw that this anime about students trying to kill their alien teacher to save the world also showed things that I was learning at that very moment.


Koro-sensei is as inspiring as he is frustrating. If only I could move at Mach 5...

Screenshots are from Funimation.com. Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment