Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fate/Zero 2 First Impressions--Monster Movie

Fate/Zero 2 First Impressions Screenshot 1

In case there was any doubt, this show is still awesome.

Fate/Zero 2 First Impressions Screenshot 2 Fate/Zero 2 First Impressions Screenshot 3 Fate/Zero 2 First Impressions Screenshot 4

This episode picks up right where the cliffhanger left off with a battle between Caster-turned-giant-monster-man-eating-squid and the other Masters and Servants. Fans disappointed by the lack of action in the first half will definitely not be disappointed here as this single episode continuously tops itself in terms of the sheer amount of crazy things happening on the screen. The only flaw I can find in this episode is that I had no idea that Archer had a UFO-looking vehicle that could outrun missiles from a fighting plane and I wasn't sure if it was part of his Noble Phantasm or not, but who care about small details when it looks this good? This show is set to deliver and I'm all in on the hype.

Images from Nico Nico Douga.

2 comments:

  1. I was sure they would do what they did in that episode.

    I should he happy they did it that late, I thought it'd happen much sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then yes, I agree.

    ReplyDelete